|Location:||Fort Worth, TX|
|Benefits:||Base, Bonus, Retirement, Insurance|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
The position of Bullganger works under the supervision of a welder perform tasks related to welding steel safely, efficiently, and to Landmark’s quality standards.
- Operate various hand tools with proper training such as sanders, grinders, welding equipment, metal cutting equipment, etc.
- Serve as a fitter/helper for welders
- Perform a variety of routine assignments that do not require the training/experience of a skilled craft worker
- Maintain housekeeping and cleanup during and after completion of work
- SMAW – flat, vertical, horizontal, and overhead positions
- FCAW gas shielded and self shielded wire – flat, vertical, horizontal, and overhead positions
- Arc gouge – flat, vertical, horizontal, and overhead positions
- Oxy/acetylene or oxy/propylene torch work
- Understanding or reading of drawings and/or blueprints
EOE/AA - M/F/D/V
Landmark Structures I, L.P. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
The Statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and levels of work performed by employees, but are not a complete list of responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. Furthermore, they do not establish a contract for employment and are subject to change at the discretion of the employer.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- 1 to 3 years of similar experience
Physical Requirements: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the job.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, walk, reach with hands and arms, balance, stoop, kneel, or crouch.
- The employee is repeatedly required to climb vertical ladders.
- The employee is also regularly required to talk, hear, or smell as well as use hands to finger, handle, or feel.
- The employee is regularly required to sit.
- The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 25 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds, and occasionally lift and/or move up to 100 pounds.
- The employee must regularly apply 75 foot pounds of torque in the assembly, dismantling, erection, and installation of various types of structures, tank jig, scaffolding, etc.
- Regularly swings a 10 pound hammer. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
- Language Skills: Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
- Mathematic Skills: Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
- Reasoning Ability: Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions. Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
Work Environment: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly exposed to high, precarious places and outside weather conditions
- The employee is frequently exposed to extreme cold and extreme heat
- The employee is occasionally exposed to fumes or airborne particles and risk of electrical shock
- There is machinery, moving equipment (cranes, bulldozers, and other moving equipment) and electrical hand tools at the jobsite
- The noise level in the work environment is usually loud
- Extensive overnight travel (over 50%) by land and/or air